Join us February 12th-14th for our second audition camp for ALL sections! Camp will be held at Cudahy Middle School, 5530 S Barland Ave, Cudahy, WI 53110.
ATTENTION ALL PERCUSSION!
It is expected (imperative ) that all Pioneer percussionists, both vets and prospects, be in attendance at this camp!
Video Auditions and/or excused absences for winter drumline competitions MUST be cleared by your Percussion Caption Head, George Stuteville (703) 401-9225, Pioneer Office (414) 327-2847, or Charles Mierecke Personnel Director (217) 418-1986.
Doors open for registration at 7pm
The Pioneer Drum and Bugle Corps is proud to present its 2016 production St. Joan of Arc:
Act I: Voices - Depicts the saintly voices from which Joan received her divine mission.
Voices of the Sky by Samuel Hazo
Act II: Conflict – Joan leads the French to succeed over the English invasion of the 100 years war.
Lauds by Ron Nelson
Act III: Capture and Condemnation – The forces of the inquisition charged Joan with heresy leading to her immolation.
Adagio for Strings by Samuel Barber
Act IV: Ascension – The charges against Joan are vacated by the Church leading to her canonization 500 years later.
The Firebird Suite by Igor Stravinsky
For more information on being a part of the 2016 Pioneer, please visit our website: www.pioneer-corps.org/2016
The Pioneer Drum & Bugle Corps & Color Guard, based in Milwaukee, WI, is looking for talented young men and women to join the corps in 2016.
Experience the summer of your life with a World Class corps as you tour the country on the way to the Drum Corps International World Championships in Indianapolis, IN.
For information on joining Pioneer 2016:
1) Complete our Information Request Form
2) Join our 2016 Interest and Audition Group on Facebook
3) Check out the Music & Audition Downloads (Some captions may not be available immediately).
5) Check out our Frequently Asked Questions
6) Start planning how you're going to pay your dues with our Guide to Fundraising
7) Create a Google Account if you do not already have one. We use Google products such as Google Docs & Google Drive to collect/distribute information over the course of the season. We will ask you for your Google/Gmail email address later in the camp season.
8) Check back often for additional news and details on the upcoming season!
Your contribution helps us become Better Every Day and serve today's youth with an experience that is unmatched!