Our 56th Season!
For 2017, the Irish go Broadway! The production is called, “Irish 24601.” It is based on the character Jean Valjean from the musical, “Les Miserables.” The rumor is that he was 50% Irish from his mother’s side. The title of our show 24601, was his prisoner number for 19 years.
The well-known musical has been used by several corps and bands, but by using by only a part of it with lots of clever imagination, the corps’ design team plans to make it another audience-pleasing production, Pioneer version.
The Pioneer Drum & Bugle Corps & Color Guard, based in Milwaukee, WI, is looking for talented young men and women to join the corps in 2017.
Experience the summer of your life with a World Class corps as you tour the country on the way to the Drum Corps International World Championships in Indianapolis, IN.
For information on joining Pioneer 2017:
1) Complete our Information Request Form
2) Join our 2017 Interest and Audition Group on Facebook
3) Check out the Music & Audition Downloads (Some captions may not be available immediately).
3) Check out our Frequently Asked Questions
4) Start planning how you're going to pay your dues with our Guide to Fundraising
5) Create a Google Account if you do not already have one. We use Google products such as Google Docs & Google Drive to collect/distribute information over the course of the season. We will ask you for your Google/Gmail email address later in the camp season.
6) Check back often for additional news and details on the upcoming season!
|News From the Top|