We welcome parents, friends and fans of Pioneer to upload their photos of the corps to our website! To do so, please follow the simple directions below:
- Log in to the website using your username & password. If you do not have a username, please register for one.
- Once logged in, click on 'Photo Gallery' on the 'Media' menu option at the top of the page.
- In the Photo Gallery, click on the 'User Panel' link.
- To create your own category or 'album' of photos, click on the 'Categories' button.
- Click on the 'New Category' button. Enter a title for your Category/Album (i.e. Sioux Falls Show). Then enter a brief description of the category. After that, make sure you select 'Yes' for the published option. Finally, click on the 'Save' button. Once your category has been saved, you will be taken to a screen that lists all of the categories that you've created.
- Click on the 'Back to My Gallery' button to begin adding photos.
- Click on the 'Upload' button.
- You will be asked for a name for pictures. Also, make sure that you select which category you want your photos to appear in. Last, you will also be able to provide a short description for your pictures. Below that you will see five windows in which you can browse your computer and select photos to upload. Once you've selected up to five photos that you want to upload, click on the 'Upload' button.
- Please be patient! Depending on your file sizes, it may take several minutes for your photos to upload. Once your photos have uploaded, you will see a summary sheet that lists the photos uploaded. If you would like to add more photos, simply click on the 'Upload more photos' link. Otherwise, no further action is needed and you may continue browsing the Pioneer site!
- All photos must be approved by the Pioneer Webmaster before they will go 'live' on the website. Since anyone can upload photos, it is an important security feature to make sure that nothing inappropriate gets posted to the Pioneer website.