The Pioneer Drum & Bugle Corps & Color Guard, based in Milwaukee, WI, is looking for talented young men and women to join the corps in 2015.
Experience the summer of your life with a World Class corps as you tour the country on the way to the Drum Corps International World Championships in Indianapolis, IN.
For information on joining Pioneer 2015:
1) Complete our Information Request Form
2) Join our 2015 Interest and Audition Group on Facebook
3) Check out our Frequently Asked Questions
4) Check out our helpful Guide to Fundraising
5) Create a Google Account if you do not already have one. We use Google products such as Google Docs & Google Drive to collect/distribute information over the course of the season. We will ask you for your Google/Gmail email address later in the camp season.
6) Check back often for updates including camp dates, audition materials and more!
While some drum corps, at times, have struggled to define themselves, Pioneer has never suffered such an identity crisis. The corps from Milwaukee has always been Irish to the "corps."
Now, Pioneer is adding to its identity on the field, choosing to be known not only as Celtic, but as Christian, as well. Dan Potter explains in this week's Field Pass presented by Zildjian.
No current events.
Your contribution helps us become Better Every Day and serve today's youth with an experience that is unmatched!